Ambassador for Good page
Ethan is an ambassador and spokesperson for numerous organizations, non-profits and charities. He is a relentless and spirited champion of causes that stand up for social good, overcoming obstacles and helping those who need it most. Here’s a list of some of Ethan’s public roles:
- Global Ambassador for Beyond Sport, an organization that promotes, develops and supports the use of sport to create positive social change across the world.
- Marathon leader and runner for the GRS Endurance Team, which has enabled over 200 athletes to compete in the New York, Boston and LA Marathons.
- National Ambassador for Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C)
- Global Envoy, LIVESTRONG Foundation
- Ambassador, First Descents, a unique non-profit that takes cancer survivors on awesome outdoor adventures
- Angel Ambassador, Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation, a leading donor to blood cancer research
- Be The Match
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Foundation
- Haymakers for Hope
- Cycle for Survival
Ethan continues to use his celebrity to educate others by speaking at events around the country as an agent of change. Through his charitable work, volunteerism, and community involvement – Ethan is definitely someone who continues to make this world a better place. Ethan’s accolades and recognition do not stop there.
- Named People Magazine’s “Helpers of the Year” (2005)
- Recipient, “Nkosi Johnson Community Spirit Award” by the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- Recipient, “Heroes Among Us Award” from the Boston Celtics and the MA State Health Department
- Speaker of the Year, Campuspeak
- Recipient, “Auxilia Chimusoro Award” from the U.S. State Department in Zimbabwe
- Clinton Global Initiative panelist
- Inductee, 2012 XFinity Survivor Hall Of Fame
- 2011 Honorary Doctorate Of Humane Sciences Degree from Dominican College
- Recipient, “Ulman Family Fund Award”
- Recipient, A Caring Hand’s “Philanthropic Achievement Award”
- Recipient, The 2007 Peace Abby “Courage of Conscience Award”